New TFT meta in patch 9.22
We have relased article about new Patch 10.1
Check out NEW POST TFT META 10.1 AND TEAM COMPS
Teamfight Tactics finally got the long-awaited 9.22 patch – Rise of the Elements. It introduced changes to the game – the available units rotation, the board expansion, and elemental elements appearance. Thus, the tft meta turned upside down, and the compositions that reigned a few days ago are now relics of the past. Fortunately, we have prepared for you some of the best team comps, which definitely reign in current TFT Meta. They will definitely give you top positions and allow you to get to know new units better and prepare yourself for the upcoming ranked season.
1 – LIGHT HYPERROLL
WHAT IS LIGHT HYPERROLL TEAM COMP IN TFT META 9.22?
The first of TFT comps 9.22 shown by us will be based on six Lights and additional legendary units. The whole tactic is to hyperoll on Vayne and Nasus, upgrade them to the third level and equip them with the right items.
These two champions along with the very strong synergy of the Lights will practically cope on their own in the later stages of the game. Finding all six Lights can be the biggest problem. Additionally, if we can build Master Yi with Talisman of Light, it will become virtually invincible.
- At a late stage of the game, Light units are very hard to kill. Their synergy renews their hp, even when the minions recalled by Yorick die.
- Strong middle phase of the game if we roll out units (Nasus and Vayne) at the right time.
- Taric’s very strong super ability will protect our units against rapid death.
- You need to know when to hyperroll for units (first rounds after PvE fight with golems).
- The weak early and middle stages of the game can make it very difficult for us to get back to the game and buy all the champions we need.
- Two legendary units can be difficult to find.
- Build this TFT team comp when you get Giant’s Belt and Chain Vest at the beginning of the game and manage to improve Vayne or Nasus in the first rounds.
- Hyperroll for Nasus and Vayne after the first rounds after the PvE fight with golems.
- The best choices for additional units will be Master Yi with Talisman of Light (thanks to which he will gain a very high attack speed) and Taric (who has a very strong super ability).
THE BEST ITEMS FOR TFT TEAM COMP HYPERROL LIGHT:
- Nasus – Warmog’s Armor, Thornmail, Redemption
- Vayne – Runaan’s Hurricane, Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Giant Slayer
- Master Yi – Talisman of Light
2 – OCEAN & MAGES
WHAT IS OCEAN & MAGES TEAM COMP IN TFT META?
This TFT team comp based on Mage and Ocean units has a very strong initial stage of the game. Strong, cheap units provide active synergies right from the start. What’s more, at a later stage this team comp does not lose strength in tft 9.22 meta. Purchasing 6 Mages will make them use their skills twice, and the Ocean passive bonus will give them additional mana regeneration. Veigar and Brand will get rid of enemy units very quickly.
- Strong early game, thanks to cheap and strong units (Syndra, Vladimir, Thresh and Nautilus).
- Late in the game, huge damage thanks to the synergy of 6 Mages.
- Later if You manage to build Zed as a Mage, he’ll be unstoppable.
- Very easy composition to build.
- There may be a problem buying all 6 Mages.
- Quick elimination of our main carry can deprive us of a lot of damage.
- Build this TFT team comp when you get some Tear of the Goddes or Needlessly Large Rod at the beginning of the game.
- Collect all Mages from the very beginning (don’t forget about Taliyah or Veigar!).
- Set Tresh and Nautilus to take on their main damage from enemies.
- Try to buy Zed and make him a Mage. You can put him instead of LeBlanc.
THE BEST ITEMS:
- Syndra – Luden’s Echo, Seraph’s Embrance, Rabadon’s Deathcap
- Brand – Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Seraph’s Embrance
- Zed – Mage’s Cap, Guardian Angel, Redemption
3 – DESERT BLADEMASTERS
WHAT IS DESERT BLADEMASTERS TEAM COMP IN TFT META 9.22?
TFT teamcomp Desert and Blademasters is based on Sivir as the main carry unit (later also Master Yi or Zed). With the right items and synergies, it deals very high damage and literally stabs through enemy units. Only 7 units are needed for full operation, but as many as two of them are legendary champions, which makes it difficult to find them.
- Huge damage and powerful units in the late game that will be really hard to stop.
- A solid early stage of the game, thanks to the combination of cheap units from the composition.
- Zed and Master Yi can be hard to come by.
- Weak middle game in current tft meta.
- The composition loses strength without the right items.
- Build this team TFT comp when you get Recurve Bow and B.F Sword at the start.
- It is worth building this composition when the main element is Cloud, because then Yasuo and Qiyana will provide a Wind bonus, increasing the chance of dodging our units.
- Use strong chsmpions that you have managed to improve and match the composition until you manage to get Master Yi and Zed.
THE BEST ITEMS:
- Sivir – Giant Slayer, Runaan’s Hurricane, Bloodthirster
- Master Yi – Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Bloodthirster
- Zed – Redemption, Guardian Angel
4 – SHADOW & CRYSTAL
WHAT IS SHADOW CRYSTAL TEAM COMP IN TFT META 9.22?
The last composition for today is a combination of Shadow and Crystal. The main unit that deals damage here is Ashe, who with objects that give attack speed can deal really great damage. In addition, other strong units (Master Yi, Yasuo, Kindred) mean that even after her death, the composition does not lose its damage. The biggest problem can be finding Taric and Master Yi.
- Virtually every unit can serve as a carry with the right items.
- High damage resistance, thanks to the synergy of Wind and Taric.
- Weak early and middle game in current TFT meta 9.22.
- The composition is difficult to assemble, because it contains two legendary units and two costing 4 gold pieces.
- Build this composition when you get some Recurve Bow at the beginning of the game.
- Put Taric and Janna in such places that their skills cover the strongest units.
THE BEST ITEMS:
- Ashe – 2x Statikk Shiv
- Kindred – Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Giant Slayer
At the moment, that’s all about the current TFT meta in patch 9.22. Along with the introduced updates, we will keep you updated on the best team comps in Teamfight Tactics.