TFT 9.19 META AND TEAM COMPS – INTRO
UPDATE FOR 06.11
We have relased article about new Patch 9.22
Check out in TFT 9.22 META AND TEAM COMPS
TFT Patch 9.19 will be one of the largest updates of recent times. The new Void / Ranger – Kai’Sa – and new items will be added to the game. In addition, the weakening of the strongest units will make several teamcomps TFT will be much weaker, but on the other hand the strengthening of other champions will cause a lot of new TFT team comps to appear in teamfight tactic meta. Today we want to present you our predictions about the changes in the TFT meta in the upcoming 9.19 TFT patch. All this is based on the experience of our trainers and observation of changes on the PBE server.
TFT 9.19 META AND TFT 9.19 TEAMCOMPS
1 – NEW ITEMS TFT PATCH 9.19
WHAT ARE THE NEW ITEMS IN TFT? 💡
- Sparring Gloves TFT (basic item) – +10% Dodge Chance and +10% Crit Chance.
- Thief’s Gloves TFT (full item) – User can’t hold other items. On round star, gain two temporary items.
- Hand of Justice TFT (full item) – User randomly gains 40% incrased damage or 40 life on hit until end of the round.
- Infinity Edge TFT (full item) – Give 150% Crit Damage and 20% Crit Chance
- Arcane Gauntlet TFT (full item) – User’s ability can criticaly strike.
- Quicksilver TFT (full item) – Prevents the next crowd control effect. Refreshes every 5 seconds.
- Iceborne Gauntlet TFT (full item) – On dodge, create an expandable attack speed slow zone.
- Backhand TFT (full item) – User start combat with shield, which stun the enemy that breaks it.
- Reapiting Crossbow (full item) – When the user dies, item passes to new ally and it gain additional stats.
- Mittens TFT (full item) – User is also Yordle.
- Lord’s Edge TFT (full item) – On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. User can’t hold other items.
- Giant Slayer TFT (full item) – Attacks can’t miss and deal 5% maximum health as true damage.
WILL NEW ITEMS CHANGE THE TFT META? –
It’s fair to say that the new TFT items will change the current Teamfight Tactic meta. 12 completely new items will cause players to be forced to test new compositions and builds. However, it is too early to say which ones will actually be played in TFT meta. You will have to wait at least a few days after the release of Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.19 for players to know the appropriate application for them.
2 – KAI’SA – NEW TFT CHAMPION
WILL KAI’SA TFT BE GOOD IN TEAMFIGHT TACTIC META? –
Kai’sa is a legendary unit, it costs 5 gold, and its super ability looks really promising. She jumps to the farthest enemy and gains a shield. With good items and synergies, you can constantly renew your shield and eliminate enemy units. However, it’s worth remembering that Kai’Sa on the first level is quite weak, but after upgrading and building the right teamcomp TFT, will work great.
TFT 9.19 TEAMCOMPS – KAI’SA
At the moment, the most interesting seems to be the connection of Kai’Sa with the other Voids and Rangers. This will give her some good damage bonuses, and the other three Voids will serve as an effective frontline.
- Voids deal true damage, which make them strong against Guardians, Knights or Dragons.
- There are many strong units in this composition that can be used as carry.
- In the absence of Kai’Sa, it can easily be turned into a teamcomp based on Ranger / Knight / Guardian.
- You need Kai’Sa on the second level, which is a legendary unit.
- Stop all Rangers and Guardians / Knights on the bench, thanks to which, if you miss Kai’Sa, you’ll be able to build another TFT teamcomp.
- You must have four Voids on the board for their bonus to be active.
- At level 8, add Mordekaiser or Khartus to get Phantom synergy.
- Remember that your carry does not have to be Kai’Sa. Ashe and Cho’Gath are equally good choices.
THE BEST ITEMS:
- Kai’Sa – Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Hand of Justice, Quicksilver
- Ashe – Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Hand of Justice, Statikk Shiv
- Cho’Gath– Morellonomicon, Guardian Angel
3 – VOID CHANGES
WILL VOIDS AND ASSASSINS STILL BE STRONG IN THE UPCOMING TFT META?
TFT Patch 9.19 will introduce into the game the long-awaited weakening of currently one of the strongest teamcomps in the game, i.e. the combination of Voids and Assassins. First of all, there will be changes in Void synergy, which now needs 4 units for the full bonus.
Kassadin’s weaknesses will also affect the popularity of this TFT teamcomp because he will now deal less damage from auto-attacks. All this means only that the Void and Assassin hated by many players will no longer be seen.
TFT 9.19 TEAMCOMPS – NINJA AND ASSASSINS
Instead of joining the Assassins with Voids, we propose a teamcomp based on Ninjas, because they got a buff, and Akali also got a boost. The combination of six Assassins and four Ninjas is likely to prove to be very strong in the upcoming TFT meta.
- Huge injuries to which most compositions simply have no answers.
- You need to build Yoummuu’s Ghostblade to complete 6 Assassins.
- For this teamcomp you need level 7 and Spatula and BF Sword, so as soon as you get these items, start leveling aggressively.
- At level 6, start looking for Akali, but don’t spend all your gold on rolling.
- Your carry can be many units – Kennen, Zed, Akali – are the best choices.
THE BEST ITEMS:
- Akali – Thief’s Gloves
- Kennen – Yoummuu’s Ghostblade, Jeweled Gauntlet, Morrelenomicon
- Pyke – 2x Frozen Heart
4 – SHAPESHIFTER NERFS
WILL SHAPESHIFTERS STILL BE PLAYABLE AFTER NERFS?–
In TFT patch 9.19 there will be minor weaknesses of the team based on Shapeshifters and Dragons. However, they are so insignificant that this composition will still be strong and playable.
Only the bonus of six Shapeshifters, Shyavna and Gnar will weaken. Just a little, because they hardly affect their strength in any way.
TFT 9.19 TEAM COMPS – SHAPESHIFTER
TFT teamcomp based on Shapeshifters and Sorcerers is currently one of the best compositions in the meta of teamfight tactics. Even in case of upcoming debuffs it will still be a very good build. With the new item, you’ll also be able to make Shyvana an additional Yordle.
- The three Shapeshifters will still be very durable.
- Very high damage thanks to the additional Sorcereres synergy.
- This composition still has a few counterparts – Demons and Hush – and in case Shyvana or Gnar fail to change, you have to get ready for a lost fight.
- The key is to level 6 and get Gnar and Aurelion Sol.
- Already at level 6 we can have the full composition on the table.
- With the new item, we can turn Shyvana into Yordle, which will make it even more difficult to kill.
THE BEST ITEMS:
- Gnar – Guardian Angel, Dragon’s Claw, Phantom Dance
- Shyvana – Guardian Angel, Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Mitten
- Aurelion Sol – Thief’s Gloves
5 – BRAWLER BUFFS AND TWISTED FATE
IS TWISTED FATE BACK IN THE TFT META? –
Some time ago, a composition based on Brawlers and Sorcereres with Twisted Fat as the main carry returned to the meta. In this TFT meta it is doing very well, and what’s more, in patch 9.19 it will have several reinforcements that will make it gain much popularity.
TFT 9.19 TEAMCOMPS – BRAWLERS AND SORCERERS
This composition consists of four Brawlers and Sorcerers. The main carry unit is TF, who with a few mana items will be able to use its skill very quickly and will provide additional mana to units nearby.
- High damage
- A threat from Blitzcrank, who can attract the strongest enemy unit, and the three Sorcerers will quickly eliminate it
- Twisted Fate needs good items and a bit of luck to reach its highest peak of possibilities
- Twisted Fate should be placed between the other Sorcerers to provide them with additional mana when using the blue card
- The best choice of Brawlers are Voids and Vi + Blitzcrank
- Position Blitcrank relative to the most dangerous enemy units
THE BEST ITEMS:
- Twisted Fate – 2x Statikk Shiv, Hush
- Blitzracnk – Yummi
- Cho’Gath – Thief’s Gloves
TFT 9.19 PATCH NOTES – OUR PREDICTIONS
Now we will present you our predictions for the upcoming 9.19 TFT patch and its impact on the meta.
- Void and Assassin – In TFT patch 9.19 this teamcomp will simply become unplayable
- Shapeshifters – Most compositions use only three of them, so the bonus nerfs for six units are insignificant. TFT teamcomps based on them will still be very strong
- Yordles – Most likely, we will now see more builds based on six Yordles, because Rapid Fire Cannon no longer provides a bonus that meant that the target could not avoid autoatacks. In addition, a new item will appear, thanks to which one of our units can become a Yordle
- Gunslingers – Together with the nerfs of many good compositions we can expect the return of team-based Gunslingers
That’s all for today, but remember to check back in a few days when the 9.19 TFT patch appears on the servers. Then you will find out if our predictions turned out to be accurate and what to play in TFT meta.