New TFT meta in Patch 10.11
Hey there! I’m Piotr, a seasoned TFT Coach and a Challenger Player.
TFT patch 10.11 has just been released, changing the game’s most opressive units yet again. Caitlyn, Xayah, Jarvan, Last whisper, those are just a few units or items changed counter the hyperrolling meta. With so many changes, TFT 10.11 Meta is bound to differ now from the previous patch. Ziggs has been untouched though, so he’s still a great hyperroll unit. Hopefully this TFT Meta Tierlist will help you understand the current game state and the most popular TFT comps!
1 – S TIER BLASTERS BRAWLERS!
WHAT IS BLASTERS BRAWLERS COMP IN TFT META 10.11?
Blaster Brawlers were always one of the Best TFT Team Comps. In the newest patch they did not receive any nerfs, so they’re staying at the top of our TFT 10.11 Meta report. It revolves around Jinx and Miss Fortune to carry in the late game, while Lucian serves as the person to carry the powerful items such as the Giant Slayers in the early mid game to achieve winstreaks. It’s very consistent deck that allows you to quickly climb through the ranks.
Brawl the ranks with a TFT coach
An example of a TFT Blaster Brawlers comp below:
- There’s more than 4 blasters – you do not neccessarily need a 5cost to play it!
- A Lucian start does not lock you into Blasters – you can pivot to cybernetics and such midgame, another one of the best TFT comps 10.11!
- Great comp to learn as it has been viable all set, so chances are it will still survive a long time.
- Without Jinx/MF you will have a hard time.
- You might struggle finding units for your frontline, as the units are fairly contested in other TFT Meta 10.11 comps
- Zephyr might ruin your day since the composition mostly revolves around 1 unit for a big part of the game.
- Try to keep up your economy until you can roll for Jinx – ex. level 7!
- Giant Slayer and Red Buff are the best items you could start with.
- Trap claw can be better than Guardian Angel most of the times!
THE BEST ITEMS FOR BLASTER BRAWLERS TEAM COMP:
- Jinx – Giant Slayer, Guardian Angel, Red Buff
- Vi/Chogath – Ionic Spark, Thief’s Glove, Morellonomicon
- Miss Fortune – Trap Claw, Rabaddon, Seraph’s Embrace
2 – S TIER 6 REBELS
WHAT IS 6 REBELS TEAM COMP IN TFT META 10.11?
6 Rebels is a team that revolves around rebels and usually a Gangplank (for demolitioner synergy) and a bonus Mystic. This TFT Meta 10.11 comp, depending on how your game goes, you can have more than one ways to carry yourself with it – a quick Ziggs 3 star or 2 star Jinx can help you get an great winstreak early on, and if that allows you to safely survive until the late game, you have a high chance of scoring the first place. Definitely one of the best TFT comps.
An example 6 Rebels comp:
- Has more than one way to play, depending on your early game.
- Easy to add units into (u can add a brawler, demolitioner, mystic etc.)
- A lot of your units (ex. Yasuo, Yi, Aurelion Sol) are uncontested outside of this comp in the TFT 10.11 Meta.
- Hard to play,
- Spikes late game.
- Might prove to be very contested right now because other compositions got nerfed for the most part.
- Try to play for the long game, do not roll early in the game. TFT 10.11 Meta should allow you to do so unless you’re playing on Little Legends galaxy.
- Prioritize itemizing Jinx or Ziggs 3 star.
- Try to hold a Guardian Angel for Gangplank.
THE BEST ITEMS FOR TFT 6 REBELS TEAM COMP :
- Above, suggestions for our side carries. Other than that:
- Jinx: Giant Slayer, Trap Claw/Guardian Angel, Red Buff
- Ziggs: Seraph’s Embrace, Seraph’s Embrace, Rabaddon
3 – S TIER 6 CYBERNETICS
WHAT’S UP WITH CYBERNETICS TEAM COMP IN TFT META 10.11?
Cybernetics – one of the best TFT comps have been consistently an A or S tier comp the last few patches. Cybernetics are a very safe to play in TFT Meta 10.11. They provide you with a powerful early and mid game, and that can provide you with a winstreak, especially now that the most opressive early game strategies (such as Poppy and Shredder comps) have been nerfed. Galactic Armory and the Superdense galaxies make a difference too, as cybernetics have less to worry about in those galaxies, as even items like Force of Nature can be used to activate Cyber synergies.
TFT 10.11 Meta might see a raise of Cybernetics popularity, and you heard it here first.
Learn how to winstreak with Cybernetics with our TFT Coach
- Lucian, Irelia, Kayle, Miss Fortune. All of those units can be very well used to carry you to the 1st place, as long as you have the right circumstances (ex. Giant Slayers or Level 9)
- Can do well with mediocre items!
- Early leveling allows for incredible powerspikes early, such as when you get Ekko before stage 4.
- Requires Ekko to complete 6 cybernetics, which requires you to understand Ekko-nomy well (!), or how to pivot to 3 cybernetics when you have no hope of finding 6 of them.
- Hard to top1 with it!
- Might not have enough damage without Kayle/Irelia items.
- Miss Fortune is a great TFT 10.11 Meta unit. The problem is, she will die right away without a defensive item that allows her to cast her ulti atleast once.
- If you have to choose one defensive item for Irelia, make it Guardian Angel.
- Ekko ability can apply all on hit effects, for example Disarm from Chain Vest + Negatron Cloak combination, wrecking TFT comps that rely on autoattacking.
THE BEST ITEMS FOR CYBERNETICS TEAM COMP:
- Irelia – Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster
- Ekko – Thief’s Glove, Morellonomicon/Red buff
- Vi – Ionic Spark
4 – A TIER MECH PILOT INFILTRATORS
WHAT IS MECH INFILTRATOR TEAM COMP IN TFT META 10.11?
This TFT 10.11 comp will just not die! Mech Pilot Infiltrators have been nerfed nearly every patch of Set 3, yet they have never once dropped below atleast A tier as a composition. It still utilizes Kaisa as it’s best carry most of the time, stacking powerful defensive items such as Bramble Vest and Quicksilver to provide a chonky frontline, a meatshield that can punch. TFT Meta would not be the same without Mech Pilot – infiltrators can be switched to sorcerers though if necessary.
This TFT Team Comp utilizes Valkyrie as their bonus in the late game, to further boost Kaisa.
Challenger TFT Coaching will help you Pilot Mechs to the highest of ranks!
Example TFT Mech Pilot Comp below:
- Units are mostly untouched outside of Mech comps, making them often uncontested in the TFT Meta 10.11.
- Best TFT Comps are a big less agressive than compositions played over the last few weeks, so you have more time to find Fizz.
- Makes great use of Demolitionist Spatula – it can nearly guarantee a good finish, making your comp one of the TFT best comps.
- This composition will not work without a four cost – Fizz.
- If you dont find a Quicksilver for the Mech, you will lose against Zephyr players.
- In case you do not find Demolitionist Spatula, your only good solution to find a demolitioner is Gangplank, a 5 cost unit.
- An early Kaisa or Kha’zix 2 star is a good sign when thinking about Mech Pilots in the TFT Meta.
- It’s good to roll on level 6 to find your upgrades if uncontested.
- Early game the strongest item you can get is the Bramble Vest, later on it’s Demolitionist Spatula for Kaisa. With those items it truly becomes one of the TFT best comps 10.11.
THE BEST ITEMS FOR TFT MECH PILOTS INFILTRATORS TEAM COMP:
- Kaisa – Demolitionist Spatula, Morello, Seraph’s Embrace
- Rumble – Quicksilver Sash, Bramble Vest, Titan’s Resolve
TFT 10.11 Meta made things more interesting with less players going for early game strategies. We’re still curious how certain things can develop, for example some compositions that better utilize the now buffed Chrono synergy. We truly believe the TFT comps we have suggested above are Challenger viable, so it’s in your hands now to master them! Except, there’s a quick way to get closer to that mastery – 👉 TFT Coaching Session 👈 with one of our highly ranked coaches with hundreds of hours of coaching experience. Good luck!
Here are examples of our Coaching: