Best TFT Champions in Patch 9.24
Hello guys My name is Chmielu, I am a Challenger Player and TFT Coach..
Each champion in Teamfight Tactics is fun to play, no matter how often it is encountered, all you have to do is learn when and how to use it. Appropriate items or good positioning will mean that even with a composition with rarely seen champions, you’ll be able to take a position at the top of the table. Here is the tier list best TFT champions 9.24 in set 2, which will help you better understand the role of individual units in the game.
EARLY GAME TFT TIER LIST 9.24
🥇 Gods (S-Tier): Renekton, Zyra, Vladimir, Ivern , Qiyana, Kog’maw, Le’blanc, Kindred, Malzahar, Maokai, Yasuo
🥈 Strong (A-Tier): Diana, Vayne, Nasus, Thresh, Sion, Aatrox, Neeko, Nocturne, Reksai, Soraka, Sivir, Ezreal, Volibear, Nautilus, Veigar, Senna
🥉 Just Okay (B-Tier): Ornn, Skarner, Braum, Syndra, Varus, Jax, Taliyah, Warwick
MID GAME TFT TIER LIST 9.24
🥇 Gods (S-Tier): Annie, Yorick, Khazix, Nocturne, Kindred, Malzahar, Reksai, Qiyana, Malphite
🥈 Strong (A-Tier): Ashe, Olaf, Sivir, Aatrox, , Soraka, Ezreal, Nautilus, Renekton, Le’Blanc, Janna , Yasuo , Kog’Maw, Vladimir, Senna, Lucian, Brand
🥉 Just Okay (B-Tier): Volibear, Twitch, Warwick, Varus, Neeko, Maokai, Ivern, Veigar, Syndra
LATE GAME TFT TIER LIST 9.24
🥇 Gods (S-Tier) Singed, Nami, Yorick, Lux, Zed, Amumu, Malphite, Nocturne, Sivir
🥈 Strong (A-Tier): Master Yi, Ashe, Khazix, Qyiana, Reksai, Dr. Mundo, Kindred, Yasuo, Janna, Taric, Brand, Annie, Lucian
🥉 Just Okay (B-Tier): Twitch, Skarner, Azir, Syndra, Thresh, Vladimir, Sion, Malzahar, Veigar, Nautilius
The strength of Best TFT Champions is determined by the tiers below 👇
(S-tier): the strongest champions and the most contested in the current meta, comps are folded around these champions
(A-tier): strong units that fill many compositions in the current meta
(B-tier): situational champions that are only played to complement the synergy
Unwritten champions: units, which are very rare, do not match the most popular compositions
The strength of each of the best TFT champions 9.24 depends largely on the items we put on it; it’s hard to make a good Assasins comp with only large rods or tears.
It should also be remembered that each game is different and we should adapt to the situation, so all championss and items are used.
TFT Tier List Champion Analysis ✅
1 COST UNITS :
- Diana – works well as 3rd inferno or assasin until we find something better, also played in hyperroll Woodland.
- Nasus – necessary for hyperroll Light, provides a good front line.
- Renekton – one of the best TFT champions in early game, often played in hyperrolls if we find it on level 3.
- Maokai / Ivern – great early game units, played with 3rd Woodland to put early pressure on enemies.
- Kog’Maw / Warwick – Predators provide a strong start and have great potential for hyperrolls.
- Talyiah – it is worth paying special attention to it when the element on the map is Mountain. Together with Qiyanna or Malphite, it gives strong synergy.
- Vayne – strong DPS backline, an essential unit in Hyperroll Light.
- Vladimir – one of the strongest units in early game, often used in final compositions because of the synergy of Mages and Oceans.
- Zyra – large early DPS, scales with ap and mana items that we can then transfer to Brand or a stronger summoner.
2 COST UNITS :
- Le’Blanc – works well with other Woodland, very strong in the first few rounds, then seen only in hyperrolls.
- Malzaha – solid summoner with good DPS, well combined with the skill of Yorick, provides a transition to Shadows and Summoners.
- Reksai – great front lane in combination with Nocturne, which provides her with 2 seconds of immortality, a must have in every Predators comp.
- Senna – good Soulbound synergy with Lucian, mostly played as a support for our Rangers in Shadow comps.
- Skarner – a good pair together with Ashe in every Predator / Poison comp, with the right items, becomes unbeatable thanks to Crystal’s synergy.
- Syndra – good early synergy with Vladimir, weakens strongly in the later phase of the game but due to their synergies must have in every Ocean & Mages team comp.
- Thresh – just like Syndra or Vladimir played due to their Oceans synergy, which ensures constant mana regeneration.
- Varus – has the synergy of Inferno and Ranger, creates a good connection with Kindred.
- Volibear – good stand alone unit, usually played for its Electric synergy with Zed and Ornn.
- Yasuo – a very strong ability, which turns off the enemy carry for a few seconds, makes when the element on the map is Cloud, creates a strong one with Qyianna.
3 COST UNITS :
- Azir – very good stand alone unit, but it’s hard for him to find a place in current compositions.
- Dr. Mundo – an essential unit in every build you want to play Poison along with Twitch and Singed.
- Ezreal – very strong mid game, especially with items such as Luden’s Echo or Seraph’s Embrace, thanks to which he will be able to use his skill every second.
- Kindred – currently one of the strongest carry on our TFT tier list 9.24, with the synergy of 3 Shadows and Rabadonn’s Deathcap, will kill almost every enemy unit with one use of a skill.
- Nautilius – good pair with Thresh, a strong skill with long cc, will find a place in every composition with Oceans.
- Nocturne – Steel’s synergy and skill make him one of the best TFT champions, must have in every Assasins & Blademasters team comp, it becomes unstoppable when we give him the Blade of the Ruined King.
- Sion – strong complement to Kindred or Master Yi in every Shadow comp, it is worth equipping him with Thef’s Gloves or Guardian Angel.
- Sivir – thanks to her skill and synergy of the blademasters, with such items as Hush or Sword Breaker turns off the entire enemy team.
- Veigar – good at an early stage of the game, but quickly loses strength, exchanged for Master Yi in Shadow team comp.
4 COST UNITS :
- Annie – the best summoner unit in the game, thanks to its Tibbers provides a strong front lane Mages.
- Ashe – synergy with Crystals makes it able to survive more than one frontlane tank, works well in Predator + Poison team comps.
- Brand – one of the best unit in TFT tier list 9.24, played along with Oceans which provide him with mana regeneration and Mages.
- Janna – A great unit when we think about playing Mystics, thanks to its skill will keep both backline and frontlane longer.
- Khazix – the perfect complement to any team comp with Assasins, just invest in a seraph and deal with enemy back lane alone.
- Lucian – mostly played in Lights and Shadow comps, due to his Soulbound trait, he needs to die as fast as possible to deal damage without any obstacles until Senna is alive.
- Malphite – great CC and high durability, it is worth paying special attention to it on the mountain map for synergy with Qyianna.
- Yorick – one of the Best TFT Champions, thanks to its skills, it gives huge frontlane Mages or Shadows.
5 COST UNITS :
- Amumu – very strong frontline tank with great cc ability for any comps with Inferno synergy, but unfortunatelly he needs to be at lvl 2 otherwise he won’t do anything.
- Master Yi – fits perfectly in Blademaster and Shadow teamcomps, and thanks to the Mystic bonus it works great against Mages.
- Nami – has great cc and an additional boost to damage for your allies, what’s more, Mystic synergy means that we can push it into any composition.
- Singed – one of the best TFT champions, played along with Kog’maw and Mundo, distributes the poison to all enemy units, resistant to any CC.
- Taric – one of the best frontline tanks on our TFT tier list, unfortunately very rarely seen in any comp due to weak synergies.
- Zed – very strong summoner, but requires specific items to use his skill several times in a single fight, often seen in Electric comps.
7 COST UNITS :
- Lux – great complement to all builds depending on the element we get. It’s very hard to find a Lux that suits us, so we should treat it as an add-on instead of the core of our build.
That’s all about the champions in set 2, we hope that this article will help you better understand the current game and succeed in ranked games. We also invite you to check our articles regarding