New TFT meta in Patch 10.7
We have relased article about new Patch 10.11
Check out NEW POST TFT NEW META AND TEAM COMPS
Hey there! I’m Piotr, a seasoned TFT Coach and a Challenger Player.
It’s now April and a new TFT patch 10.7 has arrived! Thanks Mort. The most oppressive playstyles such as Rebels and rushing Gangplank has been nerfed and we have now three galaxies to play with – Neekoverse, Medium Legends galaxy and 4cost Galaxy. The TFT meta 10.7 is still developing in those times, and below we have prepared our expectances and beliefs of what’s to dominate right now. Now is the time to climb, before other players figure the best TFT 10.7 comps out!
1 – S TIER JHIN CARRY VANGUARDS
WHAT IS JHIN VANGUARDS COMP IN TFT META 10.7?
This TFT Team Comp 10.7 main carry is Jhin. This composition shines for multiple reasons, and those are even further amplified by the existence of the galaxies – some allow you to 3star Jhin, some allow you to easier econ til level 8, some allow you to get him in the first carousel.
Level 8 allows you to gain mystic trait and celestial trait by building Lulu, which in process buff both tankiness of your frontline & Jhin’s sustain. This comp has a very strong midgame thanks to 4 Vanguards. Most of the time your level 8 comp will consist of 4 Vanguards, 2 Snipers, 2 Mystics, 2 Celestials, 3 Dark star (Dark Star also got buffed in TFT meta 10.7.
This composition should allow for easy Top 4 most of the time with a high shot at winning, thanks to it’s strength being well balanced over the course of the game, vanguards being a contender for the strongest midgame.
Example TFT Jhin Carry Vanguards comp below:
- Strong over the entirety of the game.
- Fairly easy to pilot, not a composition with a lot of pivots.
- Very fun to play, it’s entertaining to watch Jhin oneshot enemy tanks and carries.
- Consistent TFT team comp that allows you to build it in majority of the games within the 10.7 TFT meta.
- Struggles without Jhin and B.F. Swords.
- It gets problematic late game if you do not get Lulu, as she’s relevant for two synergies (Celestic and Mystic)
- NEED 2star Jhin.
- Countered by Infiltrators.
- Try not to roll until level 7 or 8, unless to keep a winstreak!
- Switch to 2 vanguards 4 mystic if neccessary late game!
- Try to grab B.F. Sword on the first carousel.
THE BEST ITEMS FOR JHIN VANGUARD TEAM COMP:
- Jhin – Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel, Runaan’s Hurricane
- Ashe – Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo’s Rageblade
2 – S TIER 6 CYBERNETICS
WHAT IS CYBERNETICS TEAM COMP IN TFT META 10.7?
This TFT Team Comp 10.7 was really strong in previous patch, but now TFT Cybernetics even better due to huge Mana Reavers buff, meaning you pair Irelia with either Thresh or Kassadin now. You plan on using Irelia as your main carry, utilizing items such as Infinity Edge or Bloodthirster to abuse the reset on her ultimate ability.
Playing Thresh you can also scale this build very well into deep late game by building powerful units on your bench for him to pull into the battlefield. Great TFT 10.7 meta comp!
- Able to snowball very hard, especially in the Galaxy that gets you Irelia on the first carousel.
- With good positioning can really counter hard champions with high mana cost, such as gangplank.
- Extreme powerspike once you get Ekko.
- Hyperdependant on Ekko to do well in late game.
- Need several B.F. Swords for Irelia.
- Might be highly contested in TFT Meta 10.7.
- It’s a hard 10.7 TFT Team Comp – do not roll AT ALL before level 8 as you will need to get that Ekko ASAP.
- Actually, you can roll, but only if you get Ekko from carousel on level 7.
- Seraph’s Embrace can be OK on Irelia if you lack B.F. Swords.
THE BEST ITEMS FOR TFT CYBERNETICS TEAM COMP :
- Irelia – Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster
- Ekko – Red Buff OR Morellonomicon, Thief’s Glove
- Vi – Ionic Spark
3 – A TIER BLASTER BRAWLERS!
WHAT’S UP WITH BLASTERS BRAWLERS TEAM COMP IN TFT META 10.7?
Yet another great TFT team comp in current TFT 10.7 Meta is 4 Blaster 3 Brawlers! Ezreal nerfs hit him hard, so he isn’t as prevalent as before, but the comp is still doing amazingly well. Jinx with proper items can solo the entire team just like before, and Cho’gath stuns the entire enemy team comp. In the late game it uses Miss Fortune as another of it’s carries, diversifying the sources of your damage.
- More than one main carry.
- Fairly uncontested units, easy to 2/3star many of them in TFT 10.7 Meta.
- Better than before because Jinx is less contested Rebels got nerfed.
- If you do not find any Jinx, u will be in trouble.
- Need good items on her too!
- Uncontested units if noone else plays Brawlers Blasters in this TFT meta.
- Roll on level 8, or level 7 if you believe other players need Jinx as well!
- Put Red Buff on Jinx or a Morellonomicon on Cho’gath – no need for both!
- Mana items work well on Miss Fortune!
THE BEST ITEMS FOR BERSERKERS TEAM COMP:
- Jinx – Red Buff, Giant Slayer, Guardian Angel
- Cho’gath – Morellonomicon, Ionic Spark, Guardian Angel
4 – A TIER HYPERROLL PROTECTORS
WHAT IS HYPERROLL PROTECTORS TEAM COMP IN TFT META 10.7?
Hyperroll Protectors is a unusual way to play this set – nearly every TFT 10.7 Team Comp wants a high level ASAP, while protectors do not spend gold on leveling up, instead rolling gold above 50 (or sometimes down to around 20) to get a 3star Xin Zhao and Rakan. Xin Zhao with the use of defensive items can outlast nearly anyone while Rakan is an absolute madlad with Shojins.
This composition can pivot into Protector Mystics/Infiltrators/Celestials, Mystic version being the strongest one right now and providing insane survivability. Below we will look onto how to make this composition work.
- Extremely strong early-mid game if Xin Zhao is there.
- Fairly uncontested units, as most protectors aren’t played outside of this composition.
- Very good against certain meta comps such as Cybernetics.
- Dependant on Xin Zhao 3 star.
- Dependant on Bramble Vest.
- In TFT 10.7 Meta, if there’s another protector player in the lobby, your best bet is to play for the Top4.
- Focus on Chain Vests at the beginning – Bramble Vest is the most important item.
- If you have 5 Xin Zhao’s by 3-2, you can try to roll down to 3star him
- Neekoverse means faster Xin 3 and win streaking against greedy players.
THE BEST ITEMS FOR TFT HYPERROLL PROTECTORS TEAM COMP:
- Xin Zhao – BRAMBLE VEST (!!!), Dragon Claw, Titan’s Resolve
- Rakan – Spear of Shojin, Morellonomicon
TFT 10.7 Meta haven’t been fully figured out yet, as the patch has been released only a day ago, but those are strong compositions that should be among the best. Play Jhins, Jinxes, Irelias and Xins to get your rating up! This is the biggest patch so far in set 3 releasing the Galaxies, so we’re very excited about how the meta will play out & about what’s to come. If you enjoyed our meta tier list – remember you can book a 👉 TFT Coaching Session 👈with one of our Challenger Coaches.
Here are examples of our Coaching: