I GENERAL PROVISIONS
L2P League Piotr Musiał, based in 45-070 Opole, 8/12 Stanisława Dubois Street, NIP: 7543245867, REGON: 384788453, is the data administrator. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secured servers.
We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, we use, among others, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
II DATA ADMINISTRATOR
1. The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, email address, IP address. For the time being it is not possible to create an account, so we only collect cookies, which are used by us for analytical purposes only (using Google Analytics tool).
(2) The service provider is also the administrator of the people who are subscribed to [for example] the newsletter.
(3) Personal data is processed:
(a) in accordance with data protection legislation,
c) to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and properly perform Services provided by electronic means,
(d) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not infringe the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
d.1 ) to the extent and for the purpose compatible with your consent if you [for example] subscribe to a newsletter,
(4) each data subject (if we are the data Administrator) has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
5. contact with the person who supervises the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by e-mail: [email protected]
6. We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Contract or the withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we are required by national or EU or international law to retain data.
7th The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data of the User with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
8) Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or legally permissible objections to the processing of personal data (to withdraw consent – write us an e-mail :)).
9) The service provider does not provide personal data to entities other than those authorized under applicable law.
10th We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control so as to minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
11. personal data are processed only by persons authorized by us or processors, with whom we work closely.
The information collected includes your IP address, browser type, language, operating system type, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the site through a contact form.
The information we collect is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the operation of the site for more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor your information using Google Analytics, a tool that records your behavior on the site.
3. We use the following cookies on our website [naturally, you need to adjust the content to the files you use]:
a) “necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the service;
(b) cookies for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication within the Service;
(c) ‘performance’ cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website;
(d) ‘functional’ cookies, making it possible to ‘remember’ the settings selected by the user and to personalise the user interface, e.g. with regard to the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website design, etc;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users that is more relevant to their interests (we are planning to do so for the time being :)).
The user has the possibility to disable or restore the cookies collection option at any time by changing the settings in his web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available on web pages, e.g.
Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, is collected only in places where the user fills in the form and is informed about it under each form. We retain and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.
If you have any questions – write boldly 🙂. We will always answer and suggest!
L2P League team