How to promote from Platinum to Diamond?
Hello I am Musialinio and I have been dealing with Coaching for over 4 years. In this article I will discuss the differences between Platinum and Diamond players and answer a few frequently asked questions related to escaping Platinum. You will learn, among other things, “What can carry you to Diamond” and “How many games in average to reach diamond”.
What can carry you to Diamond?
There is only one answer – YOU ALONE! You have to take the fate in your own hands and begin to carrier SoloQ.
The ranking works very simply. To advance to the next division simply in the world you need to be better than other players around you.
Knowledge is the key here! Keep developing your knowledge because it is the majority who decides who deserves higher divisions. Mechanics also play an important role. Constantly improve them because they will mainly let you win your lanes, and without that it’s hard to think and carry games.
How many games in average to reach diamond?
There is no number of games you have to play to reach Diamond or any division!
There is one rule you should stick to for the rest of your life – The number of corrected mistakes per game counts, not the number of games played! Remember – QUALITY, not QUANTITY!
Many people have played 1,000 games with a 50% win ratio and are still hardstuck! Why? Because of the five hundred games they lost they didn’t learn anything new!
I always say to my students – “it’s better to play 3-4 games a day at the maximum concentration from which we will draw a lot of our mistakes, and more importantly remember them than to play 10 games that will not give us anything, because in the world we are simply tired of playing and we don’t care.
Tips for ranked games LOL – Diamond
- Macro game – Improve your knowledge of Macro Game, it will allow you to end the game more confidently and quickly. Depending on the situation, you need to know where and why you should be in mid / late game
- Map awarness – Read and observe the minimap every 2/3 seconds. Your eyes should wander there every now and then!
- Objectives – Focus more on objectivs because they will let you finish the game. For example: Towery opens the map, Dragons allow snowball and take a baron, and just taking a baron allows us to end the game!
- Calmness in the game – Start being more patient and calm, and it will definitely pay off.
- Jungle knowledge – Improve your basic knowledge of jungling in Diamond. You should know where and when to expect them!
- Vision – Remember the vision! Follow the principle: “First, think not to die, and then how to kill”. Always buy pinks!
That’s it for the moment. For those who want to speed up their improvement, learn new things so that they stand out in their next SoloQ game, I invite you to one-on-one coaching that will allow you to reach a much higher level in a short time! I also encourage you to read other guides. See you soon
Here are examples of my Coaching: